Reasons to live in Mallorca, Europe’s piece of paradise
Mallorca is, without a doubt, one of Europe’s main treasures, and if anyone asks why it’s because they have never visited it before.
Each year it receives millions of tourists who wish to enjoy their vacations in a magical and peaceful environment. It’s land and people transmit warmth and peach, and the percentage of people who come and stay is much higher than some of Europe’s main residential destinations.
Your home in Mallorca can offer you multiple benefits
But why does it attract so many people? Here you’ll see just a couple of reasons:
- Climate: Mallorca is an island which has an average year-round temperature of 20ºC, in other words, a soft climate which usually goes down to 13ºC in winter and goes up to 30ºC in summer. Apart from that, it also gets 350 days’ sunshine a year, which guarantee happiness as well as ease when it comes to practicing outdoor activities.
- Proximity: The island isn’t precisely small (it can’t be seen completely in a week), but you can guarantee that you’ll be able to reach any corner of it within a short travelling time. The maximum it can take you to reach from one point to the other is an hour and a half, which facilitates movement.
- Different scenes: No matter whether you like the countryside, the mountain, the city or the sea, Mallorca has it all. Visit Palma and go shopping or feel like an authentic cosmopolitan amongst its streets, discover the Serra de Tramuntana and its beautiful roads or just simply relax on its virgin beaches.
- Gastronomy: Mallorcan gastronomy ranges from delicious sweet specialties like the Ensaimada, right until consistent dishes like Tumbet or Ses Sopes. It’s also a great wine land, so you’ll probably always have a good vineyard nearby to visit and new varieties to try. When it comes to snacks, we recommend you try some Quelitas with Sobrassada, a right bite!
- Connectivity: Son Sant Joan Airport is located just 10 minutes’ car journey from the centre of Palma and is internationally connected with the main European airports, which guarantees just a short flight for visiting relatives.
- Culture: Mallorcan culture is as wide as it is unique, and as proof of that you’ll be able to visit different museums which hold from the most classical to the most bespoke exhibitions. It’s also obligatory to stop off at the multiple architectural monuments or craft fairs which can be found on the island.
Contact us to receive more information about our properties in Mallorca
We could say lots more, but neither two nor three posts would be enough, so we invite you to our island to find out for yourselves. If you wish to buy a house or villa in Mallorca or maybe you’re interested in our apartments or flats for sale in Palma de Mallorca, simply contact us for more information and we’ll gladly help you.